A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
stagediff is a CLI app that makes basic and most used git features as easy and fast as possible.
The idea behind it, is to be able to review the changes before every commit in the most convenient way possible.
- Lists all the files that have modifications or are not added to the repo while allowing you to navigate the list with arrow keys
- Run the diff tool on the selected file
- Revert changes on the selected file
- Mark files to stage
- Write your commit message and commit.
It relies on external applications, "git d" configured to a diff tool and your configured text editor for "git commit" command.
- Python 2.7
- "git d" aliased to a diff tool of choice
I'm using this tool for the past 2 years on Debian. It works on other linux distributions, and it should work on Windows and Mac but I never tested on those platforms.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Stagediff available on Itch.io!Oct 29, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.