Super Fast Framework (for Pico8)
A downloadable game engine for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The Super Fast Framework (for Pico 8) is a set of Lua utility libraries combined with a CLI app that makes the process of making games with Pico8 a lot faster.
It's features are:
- Divide your code into multiple .lua files.
- Divide your game into "States".
- Entities with animations, bounding boxes and flickering out of the box.
- Text object with support for centering, bold, shadow and blinking.
- Timers for scheduling and repeating code.
- Explosions and collision detection.
- A CLI app that generates projects, boilerplate code and snippets.
- Python 2.7
- Pico 8
If you master SFF you'll be making games super fast!
Grab the latest version from here: https://github.com/Rombusevil/sff/tree/master
The latest documentation can be found here: https://github.com/Rombusevil/sff/blob/master/docs/manual.md
It's licenced as GPL-v3, if you want a less restricted version you can buy it from me. Just contact me.
Click download now to get access to the following files: